4 days to go (almost there)

stephkaz
on 8/3/12 10:39 am - IL
Hello everyone! I brought bagels for my work birthday today. Usually  they are very tempting to me, especially with the walnut cream cheese but I was just fine today with smells.  I had to stop at 7/11 for some milk to bring to work with me for my shakes and I caved a bit and bought a string cheese to help with my temptations.  I had one shake for breakfast, and one for lunch.  I was starting to feel very dizzy and woozy again so I ate some tuna.  I had to close myself in the room with the baby bowl and eat with the cats sreaming from the other side of the door though.  The surgeon said when I feel this way I can have protein like chicken breast, tuna, hard boiled egg or something of that nature when I get dizzy and sick.  I do kinda worry that my liver wont be as small as they want it to be.  But the only sugar I am getting is from the lactose in the milk.   EVerything else is straight protein. THe only pop I am drinking is diet and not drinking everyday.  
Im starting to get butterflies!  I am exited to be able to dress and act like a total weirdo tomorrow and know that I will not be the only crazy looking fat girl there!  Even with 15 lbs down, I already feel different in my clothes.  
At 2:29 tomorrow morning I will be 30 years old!!!!!
Where did all this time go? 
You, I've mistaken for destiny, but the truth is my legacy is not up to my genes...

rynbiz
on 8/3/12 11:13 am - Surprise, AZ
happy birthday and good luck to you my surgery is monday too

Dolores L.
on 8/3/12 10:43 pm - FL
Revision on 08/14/12
 Woo hoo! You go girl!
Your liver will be however it is - the bottom line is this: look how successful you have been already!
The best is yet to come! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 224 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 267 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 293 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 316 views