Off to buy vitamins...

Erika P.
on 8/6/12 7:38 am - Birch Run, MI
 I'll prolly just go to Walmart or Meijer and get their brand of Centrum...but before I go anyone know of any good deals/sales this week anywhere? I gotta get a calcium citrate and sub b12 too...TIA!

jazzycatz
on 8/6/12 8:03 am - Joppa, MD
Well I don't know about Wal Mart but I know Rite Aid has several brands on sale this week. The Rite Brand is BOGO. They have a B-12 sublingual I have been using. Taste isn't bad and it comes in blister packs as opposed to a bottle so very portable. And they have Sundown and Nature Made also at BOGO. (Tip I always pass along on the Nature Made is register online and enter those codes on the bottles for points. You can score a $7 off coupon when you get to 500pts and it doesn't take long.)

And I know Walgreen's has their A-Z onsale. Buy 1/get one half off. $24.99 for a 300 count of those.

HTH

Erika P.
on 8/6/12 8:30 am - Birch Run, MI
 Thanks! Rite Aid it is :)

joval
on 8/7/12 11:34 pm
Hello guys, just joined this forum. Lately I am having increased interest in improving my health status and have been looking for  a place to get vitamins on discount deals.

I found Seacoast vitamins store here: http://www.seacoast.com and I am happy so far with the quality and the prices.

I don't even have to go to the brick and mortar business to get it. That's cool for me at least.

They offer discounts immediately if you join their 14 days free trial membership which is even cooler.

Most Active
Recent Topics