Multi vitamin help....Kelly??

BWB
on 8/10/12 8:36 am
 I'll ask the next time I see her but the office has always no to "Silver".

carlogirl
on 8/10/12 9:44 am
 Another suggestion is dietdirect.com. They will let you try vitamins and then return the opened container for a refund if you dont like them. They also carry the Bariatric Advantage and the Celebrate vitamins. Also, with the Bariatric Advantage, have you tried the vanilla flavor? Diet Direct has it, and it seems to be a lesser-known flavor, with more people using the berry or orange flavors. I found it to be a lot less tart tasting. 
juan L.
on 8/10/12 10:11 pm - TX
well i take the flinstone complete with iron they taste pretty good
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/12 7:16 am
 Kelly have you thought of some other Natural Mutivitamin to take? Did you know that Centrum is all synthetic and is not good your body can not metabolize the product thats part of the reason your having a taste issues. Why are you taking this vitamin for may I ask?  If your going into surgery or had it already then maybe you should look at a soy protein that is natural and bioavailable for your body to feed those millions of cells in your body. We have to look at a natural way to heal the body because drugs and chemicals do not help the body. Hope I could help you with a little information to think about. 

Tim  Presley 
www.fixithealth.com
presley.vitadproject.com
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 421 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 507 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 489 views