So Happy!

Laurie A.
on 8/18/12 9:09 am
RNY on 08/21/12
So happy today and tomorrow are my last days on this liquid protein diet! I like the protein powders I have found on my own, but the kind we have to drink preop are horrible. I started only drinking 4 a day and having the last one of my own instead. It is the same nutrionally (carbs, protein, fat and vita/minerals).  Monday I have protein powders in a clear clear liquid all day (7 to drink). Hope they are not horrible!!! I was told I can eat cucumbers now to satisfy the need to chew, but I can't stand the sight of another one so I have been eating pickles instead. Wow they are amazing but I will probably be sick of them by the time I get done preop! lol. Surgery Tuesday!! Have to be a the hospital at 5 am (it is a 40 min drive), so it will be a early day. Surgery at 7:30, then hopefully sleep the rest of the day with occasional wake ups to walk. We'll see what happens.
The Lord will not give me more than I can handle! Through Him, all things are possible!!        
SoCaPinkLady
on 8/18/12 9:21 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12
I'm excited for you just reading your post. You're excitement shines through it.  Before you know it you will be on the Losers bench and all this will be behind you!!!  I'll be thinking about you Tuesday and saying a prayer!!!

Lori                               

Linda K.
on 8/18/12 10:23 am
RNY on 08/01/12
Good luck!
Laurie A.
on 8/18/12 10:41 am
RNY on 08/21/12
Thanks for the encouragement and prayers! Xanax and prayer have definetely been my friend these past few days leading up to it!!
The Lord will not give me more than I can handle! Through Him, all things are possible!!        
karenp8
on 8/18/12 2:30 pm - Brighton, IL
You will do great--you are almost there. My surgery is a week from Wednesday and I can't wait either.
Kat1313
on 8/18/12 2:47 pm - Jacksonville , FL
RNY on 04/08/13
Be sure to let us know how things go!  Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Laurie A.
on 8/18/12 4:43 pm
RNY on 08/21/12
Sure will. Thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics