9/10 Surgery Buddies... How are you doing?

Annasbell
on 9/17/12 10:05 pm - Arcadia, FL
RNY on 09/12/12
 Surgery was 9/12...I am surprised at how much pain I am still having.  Still, it's nothing compared to the dry heaves/nausea that I had immediately after surgery!

I just expected to fly through this no problem, like I have other surgeries.  Maybe I can blame the liver biopsy and gallbladder removal at the same time for the extra soreness.

Hope it gets better for all of us.

Anna

RNY (lap) 9/12/2012 |  Michel Murr |  SW243 | 5'6"

dinas27
on 9/18/12 5:55 am - IL
RNY on 09/10/12
I have gotten in close to 48 oz of liquids! The thought of getting in 64oz just cracks me up.  And YET..every morning I used to go get a 64oz Diet Coke for on the ride to work...LOL  Oh how times have changed (thank goodness).  As I said, all doctors are different, I am STILL on clear liquids until Thrusday when I go for my check up.  So Ive been living on water pretty much, whith a few shots of juice/water mix.  I dont like Jello, I cant do broth, so its a water diet.  I told my husband, first stop out of the DR's office is the Grocery store!!!!!!!!! LOL

Dina

kcarlson0814
on 9/18/12 9:28 am - CA
RNY on 09/10/12
OMG sista... no idea how you are living on water.. that was the part making me sick, no nutrition... YOU GO GIRL!!
HW: 300 / Lapband Low: 247 / RNY: 9/10/12