Surgery Date

kzvtiki06
on 9/26/12 4:18 am - San Juan, TX

Well today i recieved my approval from my insurance.. Yah me! i have a surgery date of Thursday, November 8th. Thank God! Im so happy! Even though its a little over a month 1/2 more to go but at least the date is set and thats great news. I am so thrilled and happy! I wi**** were November...

Excited!
Mary Escalona
Skinnygirlme
on 9/26/12 4:34 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 Very exciting!!! Congratulations!!!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
Lindah55
on 9/26/12 12:14 pm - OR
RNY on 10/09/12
Yea! Mary
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/12 4:31 pm
Yes! My son's birthday! Great day for a surgery! It will go fast trust me.  Start getting your house in order and if you have a family cook off and freeze some meals.  Then let everyone pick out of a hat where to go for an inexpensive meal.  This will give you a break from having to do alot right when you get home.  Get your vitamins in, your samples of protein shakes in house.  Alot to do yet.  You would be surprised.  Buy  at least 4 to 6 chap sticks to keep in a zip lock bag.  One may roll on the floor, you may end up laying on one and can't find it so this will be a life saver to have on hand.  
Anyway, question away because someone is always around to help you.  Take care!   Jane
Jewelsstevens
on 9/27/12 2:10 am - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
Congrats! My surgery date was set almost 2 months out. I was so disappointed. But, it actually flew.

kzvtiki06
on 10/1/12 8:05 am - San Juan, TX
Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate all of the encouragement! i really need it right about now. im so beyond excited.

Thanks for all the tips. Im actually already began the process of transition. especially with kids at the house it makes it harder but im glad my 16 yr old is behind me 100% and well my little ones are too small to understand but they cheer for me when its needed.

38 more days & counting... lol..

Thanks again everyone. Im sure i will have plenty of questions once the day is here and after.

Mary Escalona
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 334 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 443 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 430 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 326 views