another little NSV :-)

Tracey K.
on 10/8/12 12:34 am - NJ
RNY on 08/24/12

Sometimes I feel silly for posting NSVs, bc I feel like they're no big deal to any one but me, but today I tried on a jacket i bought last fall.  I only got to wear it once before I grew out of it.  WELL it fits me perfectly today, I was afraid to try it on yet because I thought it would still be too small.  Good thing I did, before it's too big!  I do love feeling good in my clothes, and when I left the house this morning, i felt confident! Not to mention I am wearing a dress my mom bought me right after surgery and I am swimming in it :-) 

Thanks, for listening! 

Skinnygirlme
on 10/8/12 12:40 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 I love reading people's NSVs! Keep sharing! I think it reminds all of us that we too have them, and to look for all of the changes, big and small! Congratulations!!!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
Jewelsstevens
on 10/8/12 1:11 am - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
I love reading NSV's! Congrats!

Kay1975
on 10/8/12 2:16 am - PA
I love reading NSVs.. Keep sharing..  I tried on a jacket that I bought last winter.  It was really tight.  Today I put it on and it fit great with some room...I zipped it all the way up..  It felt so good.  THe look on my familys face was even better...

Kay Kay

JanBooth
on 10/8/12 2:22 am - KY
RNY on 09/25/12
I'm new to this forum, and have searched a bit and haven't found an answer to this question.  What is NSV?  I'm sure it will be an "ah ha" moment when I get a response!  Thanks :) 
Tracey K.
on 10/8/12 2:31 am - NJ
RNY on 08/24/12
 Non Scale Victory :-) I had to ask the same question! 

JanBooth
on 10/10/12 1:43 pm - KY
RNY on 09/25/12
Thank you!  I'm learning so much from this forum.  A great resource, for sure.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss~

Jodi234
on 10/8/12 3:56 am
RNY on 03/20/13 with
Oh thank you for asking that question - I was about to ask the same thing.   I am having surgery in 4 weeks and LOVE reading all the good things!
Most Active