RNY Nov. 6th, anyone else?

susandb10
on 10/27/12 1:51 am - MS
Just wondering if anyone else was having wls around the same time as I am. I thought it would be great to have someone to talk to that was going through this at the same time as I am.
Gericole
on 10/27/12 2:30 am - Edmonton, Canada

Hi, I just had a bypass on October 4, it was a revision from the VBG I had 15 years ago. Would love to talk to you about it.

susandb10
on 10/27/12 6:31 am - MS
Thanks for replying. How are things going so far with you? I'm excited and scared at the same time,
justme2012
on 10/27/12 3:11 am - FL

My surgery date is Nov 8th...I'm on day 3 of my pre-op diet...my surgeon has his patients on 4 oz protein, 4 oz veggies, 4 oz fruit, 1 cup milk, 1 tbs fat, and 2 protein shakes and at least 64 oz of fluids.  At least it is better than just all liquids like so many that I have read about.  It is amazing how many different protocols there are.  Anyway, so far so good!

Hope your journey is safe and I look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Marian

susandb10
on 10/27/12 6:30 am - MS
I just started my pre-op diet as well. Right now I'm just on a low carb diet (less than 30 grams per day). I have to start my all liquid diet this Thursday. I know it will be a rough week but will be so worth it in the end. Please keep in touch! It will be great having people to talk to that are going through the same thing at the same time.
thisonesformygirls
on 10/27/12 5:28 am - denver, CO

wow, im so glad i came across your post. my wls is nov.5th, i was hoping the same thing. good luck! are you nervous at all? i am!

susandb10
on 10/27/12 6:26 am - MS
Hi there! You know I've waited so long for the insurance to finally approve my wls that at first I was just thrilled but now that I've started my pre-op diet it feels more real and yes I'm very nervous. This this a life altering change and although I'm very excited at what the future holds I'm also very scared. I so want to be successful! I look forward to us sharing our experiences!
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/12 5:33 am

my day is nov 6 as well. good luck!

susandb10
on 10/27/12 6:26 am - MS
Good luck to you as well! Please keep in touch.
maggie_mae12
on 10/27/12 6:30 am
RNY on 11/06/12

My date is November 6th as well! Have you voted? :)

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 195 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 116 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 195 views