Stomach pain today

Pittsteelers
on 10/29/12 5:45 am - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
I'm 12 weeks post op today and am having stomach pain today. I don't want to jump the gun and call the doctor. My stomach is very tender today and I get sharp pains that almost make me lose my breath. I haven't eaten much today because of it. And I've had 3 bowel movements already today. Yesterday I had experienced food getting stuck and don't know if this is the side affect. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/29/12 5:51 am

Just take it easy, The pouch hopefully is just irritated and 1-2 days of liquid or slider foods (yogurt) may help it heal,

If the pain is very bad - sharp - I would call the doc anyway. Just in case.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Friendlybyte
on 10/29/12 6:26 am - Greeley, CO
RNY on 08/28/12

"Hugs"  hope you feel better soon!  My advice is to just push your fluids and take it easy. Tomorrow if you are still feeling this way call your doctor... yes

kathyshrinks
on 10/29/12 6:37 am - WA
RNY on 01/18/12

I think it sounds like you either ate something that disagreed with you, or you have a little flu bug.   I would recommend doing what you would have done in this situation before surgery - eat gentle foods and get lots of liquids.  But, by all means, call your doc if you want to.  There's nothing wrong with that if it will make you feel better.  And I hope you feel better soon!

Pittsteelers
on 10/29/12 7:19 am - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
I drank some G2 and the pain became so severe that I called the doctor in tears. I'm now at the ER. I hope it's nothing but this pain is just awful!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 379 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 493 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 475 views