holy f@#* that hurt!!!!( tmi warning!)

emt_amy
on 11/25/12 5:17 am - MN
i have pcos and my mom says it sounds like when her cysts ruptured. thanks for the help everyone!!

tinamarie_125
on 11/25/12 5:55 am

Have they done a scope on you? I was having severe pains and they found a marginal ulcer. It won't necessarily show on any other tests.

emt_amy
on 11/25/12 5:58 am - MN
Not since June. They did boipsies and all that fun stuff.

Amanda M.
on 11/25/12 3:00 pm
RNY on 01/18/13
Could it be irritable bowel? The cramps, noises, constipation to diarrhea...that is all signs of IBS. IBS can develop after WLS, and some people are completely relieved of it if they had it prior. I have also heard people with a gluten intolerance with similar symptoms. IBS and gluten intolerance will not show up on tests, but there are ways to help the symptoms.

Cysts rupturing will cause severe pain. I have a very unhappy history with ovarian cysts and likely endometriosis (no surgery to confirm). I havent ever experienced the noises and diarrhea with them though.

Does the cramping feel better after a BM? Does the cramping come on shortly after eating (15-60 minutes)? If so, I would research IBS for sure. I currently struggle with it and it sucks!

emt_amy
on 11/25/12 9:43 pm - MN
thats another thing i have mentioned to the dr. im pretty sure the lower abdomen cramps are ibs but i cant explain the upper ones. i swear he doessnt believe me.

i just got an email from the bariatric dept at the hospital my gastro is at!!! they said they would be happy to help me!! yayy!!!! just got to call and make an appt.

my mom had endometriosis and wasnt gonna be able to have me or my sister. she got her innerds cleaned out and got preggo. lol gotta love what we inherit from our parents.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 330 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 193 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 115 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 193 views