On the journey...

thechief94
on 11/21/12 8:07 am - NC

Just arrived from the hospital. Surgery was @ 7:30 am Monday and went very well, according to Dr. Classen. Nurses and staff at CFVMC were outstanding in all respects. FINALLY walked the gas pain off early this morning, now just very, very, very sore. Time to get my head on straight and begin the march!

msmac5741
on 11/21/12 8:10 am

congrats i just had my RNY nov 6  and i have up and downs but so glad i had the surgery because of other medical issues and it is helping and the weight so far post surg....is 20lbs gone.....wow......best of luck

Dee.spunk
on 11/21/12 8:19 am - Sacramento, CA
Congrats!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Mal
on 11/21/12 3:42 pm

Congratulations on your recent surgery!  Take it easy.  Rest, take your medications for pain, sip, sip, sip, and get as comfortable as possible (lots of pillows, my heating pad on my belly, and my reclining sofa saved my life post-op).  A good way to get your walking in is to do it each time you get up to go to the bathroom.  Go first (LOL!) then walk around your house a few times before you get comfortable resting again.  Each day will get a little bit better with your pain and soon you will be running circles around your house!!!  

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!  Congratulations again!

Mallisa

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 197 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 319 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 270 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 440 views