OT: Martha!!!!! It's snowing!!!!!!

JaneJetson60
on 2/8/13 1:13 am, edited 2/8/13 1:16 am
RNY on 05/07/12

Hey Martha!  It's snowing like a big dog right now.  It's beautiful.  Now for all of you on the east coast I will be thinking about you all and please be safe!!!!  Even though I live in Southern California, where I live is still high enough in elevation to get snow every now and then, and I am only 30 minutes south of Palm Springs, so it shows how variable our weather can be in such a small area.   Martha, I am glad that the limo will pick you up later if you need it!  hahahahaha!!!!! Take care, Jane

Amanda M.
on 2/8/13 2:29 am
RNY on 01/18/13
Girl, I wish I could be excited about snow....as a child I used to think the snow was so magical and beautiful. Now I am just like, "ugh...have to shovel, roads are gonna be a *****". Minnesota has killed my wintery innocence. Lol

MultiMom
on 2/8/13 4:42 am - NH

It's snowing to beat the band! I can love it because I don't have to shovel a flake kiss that is a huge advantage to renting. They even shovel right up to the door of my unit. After the snow stops I will have to brush off my car (that's what teenagers are for, she can do it for me) and then I have to move it so that they can plow out my parking spot.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Marthaenlightened

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

Most Active