Insurance going in today!

VSG on 06/12/13

I just got a great phone call! I have completed all of my hoop jumping and all paperwork is in! Doc will be signing off on my packet and insurance coordinator will be sending in my packet to my insurance today for preauthorization for RNY before she goes home. I will be relieved when  I get a resolution on this. I want to tell some people I am close to that I am doing this but have decided to wait until I have a surgery date locked down before I do. So, I still feel up in the air.

Next step: waiting for a call from the scheduler or waiting for a letter from the insurance. Must remain zen and not worry about being at a BMI of 38 + diabetes instead of 40. It is what it is. We have a lot of living to do for the next two weeks. In fact, two weeks from today I will be in Pasadena CA, watching my daughter march in the Tournament of Roses parade! (Lassiter High School Marching band - #7 in the parade lineup!)

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

LucysJourney
on 12/18/12 4:48 am - VA
RNY on 01/14/13

OOhhh...way to go...It seemed like forever for me to get to the place you are...them...bam...a week later I got the call all approvals are in and got a surgery date of 1/14/13.  I hope it goes the same for you.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 347 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 233 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 108 views
Recent Topics