Time for sleep but needed fellowship

apurdie
on 12/27/12 3:28 pm - CA

I had a very difficult day-- tremendous demands at work, a night of writing notes,ma dinner when I ate too much sugar for the first time.  I went to this forum where I have spent the last hour reading and feeling not alone, full in a good way!  I sometimes miss that serration in boost that food would give me, but find that this forum gives me a similar boost and makes me feel hopeful.  I am continually amazed by the compassion, tough love, and expertise of this community.  Good night and sweet, maybe not too sweet, dreams!

poet_kelly
on 12/27/12 7:37 pm - OH

Glad reading here helped.  It's wonderful that you're finding other ways to get that boost food used to give you.  You know, exercise is supposed to give you an endorphin boost like that, too.  I can't say I've really found that to work for me, but it's supposed to.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Jewelsstevens
on 12/27/12 11:44 pm - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12