off topic but so funny!!!

emt_amy
on 1/4/13 6:22 am - MN
so i was hanging out with my mom this afternoon, she was dying my hair. we sat and talked for a while before she had to leave. i was gonna take a pic of my new hair color but couldnt find my phone..... i tore my apt apart looking for it.
i have an app on it called lookout that can do a search to find it.......it located it about TEN MILES away from me.....

SHE STOLE MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!

i called her on one of my neighbors phones and when she answered she was a little confused and starrted looking and low and behold there was my phone in her purse!!!!

hope you got a good of laugh as i did!!!

Mary Catherine
on 1/4/13 6:37 am

I am a wireless telephone technician.  I am so glad that you found your phone and also that the app worked.  Everyone should be sure that they have an app set up to locate a lost phone and that they have tested to be sure it is set up correctly.  Too many people call for help after the phone has been lost and realize that they have never configured or tested their locator application.  Do this before you need it.

Good laugh and good happy ending.

emt_amy
on 1/4/13 6:49 am - MN
I was told by many people that lookout is one of the best out there for free ones. My phone is my lifeline and the only phone line I have. I'm glad that it worked also, is just been using it for an antivirus.

Dee.spunk
on 1/4/13 6:42 am - Sacramento, CA
LOl! Thats hilarious!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Larry Wassmann
on 1/4/13 7:01 am - Lacey, WA
RNY on 05/09/12

Ok it is not funny to make fun of us old folks. I can't tell you how many times I am looking for my glasses just to find I have them tucked on top of my head. So pity your mom, and get used to it. I would forget my name if my wife didn't remind me. Getting older is the pits. 

fb.png   Visit my Blog at  http://www.lwassmann.blogspot.com/                                

emt_amy
on 1/4/13 8:52 am - MN
Party pooper...... Lol my mom got a good laugh over it. Her and I have a really close relationship and we tease each other all the time.

And I figured if you got a chuckle out of this I made your day a little brighter.

jenni93
on 1/5/13 3:12 am

"Getting older is the pits."

that's true Larry - but it beats the alternative!

SW:  285   GW:  155    CW:  143          

thynnlynn
on 1/4/13 7:58 am - MI

That is funny!  I have a friend who lost her phone not too long ago and she knew right where it was but she checked the "find my phone" feature and it was correct.  It was at the bottom of Lake Placid!!!!!  It slipped while she was trying to take it out of the ziplock bag.

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

emt_amy
on 1/4/13 8:49 am - MN
Oh crap! That's not good. Lol
That reminds me of a time my friends were test driving a truck and they took it out on the ice for some dumb reason(boys.....) And they got turned around. So they pressed onstar and asked which way was north, the lady started freaking out because they were in the middle of the lake according to her gps! My guess was she wasn't from around up north and had never heard of vehicles driving on the ice in the winter!

Mendie Thompson
on 1/5/13 7:12 am - TX
RNY on 09/24/12

Instant memories of driving over Flathead Lake when I lived in Montana...I miss real winters!