Anyone in Ohio...Dr Teel?

Jennifer E.
on 1/29/13 11:57 am - OH

Wondering about anyone's experience with Premier Metabolic and Bariatric Associates...Dr Teel is doing the procedure. I am just starting this process...anyone wanna hold my hand? I know I am a grown woman but the unknown is scary.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/29/13 12:15 pm - OH

I did not use them (I had my surgery  in 2007 at Kettering Hospital with Rita Anderson/Hadley), but I know two people who had Dr Teel do their RNYs and they both have nothing but good things to say about him.  Everyone else I know who went there had Dr Maguire.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

MultiMom
on 1/29/13 9:39 pm - NH

Dr Teel has lots of reviews here on OH. Here is a link to that page LINK One of them even gave him an 11 out of 5 stars!!

Martha enlightened

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

AprilM1969
on 1/29/13 10:23 pm - OH

I had my open RNY done by Dr. Rita Hadley/Anderson at Kettering but I have heard good things about Dr. Teel...sounds like you'll be in good hands!  I'm doing my follow up care with Dr. Schumacher at Sycamore Hospital and I adore him!

pitteroh
on 1/30/13 1:18 am
RNY on 01/28/13
my sis had dr Teel and he did an excellent job. Infact, I just had RNY with Dr Siddiqui, from their group, 2 days ago, Dr Teel was not available and that whole group is wonderful! They are so very comprehensive with both pre and post Op teaching, I was amazed. They are a good group!
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 463 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 405 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 66 views
Recent Topics