Better, much better! Meds and my fitness pal

Ruby_Trout
on 2/4/13 11:34 am - Canada
I started back on an antidepressant two weeks ago. Life is much better. I know that it will take awhile for full effect but I'm a much more stable person and don't feel like I am on the edge of tears all the time. Also, I started tracking with MFP today after previewing it. I like it better than fitday which has been getting slower and slower. I like the positive reinforcement from the program too. Yay! Yay! Yay!
Kelly M.
on 2/4/13 11:42 am - TX

Nothing wrong with antidepressants! Hang in their!

gek9742000
on 2/4/13 12:00 pm
RNY on 10/29/12

I too just started MFP.  I have been using it for a week.  I really like it and it helps me determine that I have met all of my protein and water goals e ery day.

250 day of surgery 
150 current weight
135 goal weight

BelievingInMe
on 2/4/13 12:01 pm - Canada

Don't think of antidepressants as a taboo drug!!  Do what it takes to make you feel better on the inside!!  It will make for feeling great on the outside  :)  I LOVE Myfitnesspal.  It is what I live by each day.  It's only been 2 weeks, but I LOVE it!!

So....welcome!!  I will look for you over there!!  Keep up the good work!!

apurdie
on 2/4/13 2:01 pm - CA

Good for you for taking care of yourself.  What med. was perscribed.  I ask because mine isn't working that well.

bvom
on 2/4/13 9:15 pm - CT

MFP is an amazing tool.  I've been tracking religiously since early December for really the first time since I was a WLS newbie.  I'd been lying to myself "estimating" what I'd been eating an steadily gaining for the past year or so.  I've now been steadily dropping for past 2 mos. 

Highest: 601 lbs / Surgery: 573 lbs / Lowest: 242 / Regained 57 lbs (Currently -51!)
              Panniculectomy 11/09  *  Brachioplasty & Inner Thigh Lift 12/10