what are you cooking this weekend?

jorlsu
on 2/7/13 10:16 pm - TX
RNY on 12/17/12 with
Side note, tolerating very well my breakfast of scrambled egg, cheese, piece of toast, and chicken fajita meat. YES!!!
Can't decide what to eat this weekend. I am tolerating seafood and fish very well lately. In the mood for something new this weekend.
RebeccaElise
on 2/7/13 11:26 pm - Quincy, MA

We are battening down the hatches for a major blizzard in these parts, so I've got a roasted chicken planned for tonight and (provided we don't lose power) a chicken and veggie stew for tomorrow. If we lose power, then it will be only what I can easily and quickly heat/cook on a small propane burner.

Come visit me on my blog, Through a Cooking Glass! I talk about my journey through WLS and learning to live, cook, and eat on the other side.  

Neen L.
on 2/8/13 3:06 am - Arlington, VA

Hope you are home, warm, and away from Nemo's wrath! A nice stew sounds perfect. enlightened

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

RebeccaElise
on 2/8/13 7:43 am - Quincy, MA

Thank you! Yes, we are all home safe and warm. I indulged in a mid afternoon nap (something I rarely do these days) and now we're going to get some stuff done around the house and then I'm going out to the back porch to take a look at the progress of the storm.

Come visit me on my blog, Through a Cooking Glass! I talk about my journey through WLS and learning to live, cook, and eat on the other side.  

Lori F.
on 2/7/13 11:36 pm - St. Clair Shores, MI
RNY on 12/27/12

Roasted chicken breasts marinated in onion soup with roasted broccoli and Israeli couscous and Honey Orange Pork Tenderloin with green beans and garlic protein pasta.

Follow me @ www.bariatrickitchen.com  My Progress, Recipes and Things I learn along the way
HW: 375   ​SW: 342  GW:  140  HT: 5'7"  

Joyceebaby
on 2/8/13 1:16 am
RNY on 11/29/12

Right now I have shredded chicken taco's in the crock pot.  The rest of the family eats them with tortilla's.  I just put a dab of fat free sour cream and a pinch of shredded low fat cheese over about 1/2 a cup of the shredded chicken and beans.  Soooooo good!

Jilly Bean
on 2/8/13 2:30 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12

Tonight is pizza on ultra thin crust then something in the crock pot the rest of the weekend.

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

madeformore
on 2/8/13 4:52 pm - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Wanting to throw some boneless porkchops in the crockpot with cream of mushroom soup this weekend but we seem to have a stomach bug making its way through our house. Its on child #2 so we will see how everyone is feeling before I start cooking too much. May also make pasta for the kiddos at some point this weekend if they are up to it. I focus on the meat sauce with just a little bit of noodles.

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Most Active