Sugar detox

Amber Isbell
on 2/11/13 7:46 am - Devine, TX

Okay, so, since  Halloween  I've been eating a tiny bit of sugar and a tiny bit more, and a bit more!! You get the idea.  The problem-(besides guilt) is that now I am constantly craving sugar:(  I went online and searched how to detox from sugar.  I'm just not sure which way I should do this.  I long for the days before I made the horrible decision to eat a bite of something sugary.  Mind you I eat small amounts, but I am craving sugar constantly.  Any advice on detoxing from sugar would be GREATLY appreciated.

Amber

Dee.spunk
on 2/11/13 7:54 am - Sacramento, CA
The thing that works for me is just not having it in the house. Throw it away, don't buy anymore. As long as it's not in the house, you can't eat it right?

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Megan K.
on 2/11/13 7:55 am, edited 2/11/13 7:56 am
RNY on 02/18/13

when you want something sugary can you grab something sweet instead? Crystal Ligh****er or a piece of fruit if you have room?  It would satisfy you need for sweet without adding more of the white stuff.  It's CL is how I over came my Mt. Dew addiction.

Day_dream_believer
on 2/11/13 8:06 am

I do best when I quit cold turkey.  I have a few really hard days, but then it gets much easier.  

juleskar
on 2/11/13 1:49 pm
I have to completely get rid of any of my triggers and then go cold turkey. Within a day or two, I'm feeling back in control.
Most Active
Recent Topics