What are you eating today? (Wednesday)

madeformore
on 2/12/13 9:51 pm - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Greetings all. Getting ready to take child #2 to preschool and then taking #3 and a friend's little one with me to the YMCA for day one of Couch to 5K training (#1 is already off to school). My legs hurt from yesterday's workout so could be interesting. I have new workout music to listen to so am hoping that helps motivate me. :)

Breakfast: Protein shake

Lunch: Roast beef, veggie

Supper: Tacos, maybe some black beans

Snacks if needed: Apple slices with greek yogurt, cheese stick, crackers with cheese, a piece of chocolate

Have a busy day but nothing big - just some running around. But my cleaning lady is coming today (LOVE cleaning lady day - so blessed) after 4 weeks! She was on vacation during the last time she was going to be here and I have missed her. I try to be productive while she is here - if my one yr old lets me - so plan on doing some organizing I've been avoiding. Then tonight is dance night for #1. I like dance night b/c I end up eating supper later and am less tempted to snack in the evening!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Sassyflamingo
on 2/12/13 10:43 pm
RNY on 06/14/12

Breakfast-  Protein shake with coffee

Mid morning snack-  Protein shake with coffee

Lunch- Nik's Taco Casserole (this is lunch every day:)

Afternoon snack: Edamame, Reduced fat cheese stick

Supper: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 3 slices turkey bacon, 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar

Evening snack- Protein shake

Calories:             896     Protein:         123 (54%)     Carbs:         41  (18%)

Neen L.
on 2/13/13 12:15 am - Arlington, VA

Buenos dias! Today is our staff appreciation celebration. We have tea at 3 pm here everyday at the office, but at today's tea they will have special treats and acknowledge anyone having a 5, 10, 15...etc. year anniversary. This is my first time on the list because I've been here for five years now. Seems like only yesterday that we moved here!

Had a good yoga practice this morning, but my balance seemed a little bit off. I think I am probably just tired.

Water and coffee during the day today and then we're going to reheat some beer braised pot roast and put it over some whole wheat pasta for dinner. Snacks will be kashi protein bar, strawberry yogurt, maybe an egg, and a taste of whatever I decide to bake to bring into the office for Valentine's Day. My mom mailed me the cutest Valentine cupcake liners, so they must be put to use!

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/13 4:33 am
RNY on 04/18/12

I am working a short day today and then I am going to meet my daughter at Starbucks for some java and chit-chat. 

I'll be heading to bed early tonight because I am traveling tomorrow early (flight takes off at 6:00 a.m.) for a job interview in another state on Friday.  Bought some Quest bars so I have good snacks with me since I won't be mixing up my favorite decaf protein coffee drink while I'm traveling.  Seriously, 12 hours total travel time, three separate flights... dang!

B - Light & Fit Greek Strawberry yogurt and two prunes

S - Vanilla protein decaf coffee

L - Subway turkey breast salad with fat free Italian dressing (a rare meat-eating occasion for me!)

S - Vanilla protein decaf coffee

D - Probably a salad with some black beans and cheese.  

Mal
on 2/13/13 6:37 am

Hmm, lets see if I remember! LOL

I had a buttermilk pancake w/butter & syrup at about 9

had a light  & fit yogurt and some snack mix at 11:00 for break

lunch was at around 12:30 with 1/2 leftover pulled pork sandwich w/spicy cole slaw

night snack (in afew mins)will be peperjack cheese, crackers and peperoni

dinner is going to be some good ribeye steak (bone-in) with leftover fresh cajun chicken pasta with white wine cream sauce, linguini, and fresh grilled blackened veggies and a fresh green salad.