Protein recommendations please

Miss-Bumblebee
on 2/22/13 2:27 am

Hello

I am looking for some recommendations of the best tasting protein powder flavors you have tried and best tasting brands ???

I bought the unflavored and chicken soup but will need some flavor to do shakes with - please help

angeleigh
on 2/22/13 3:13 am - angier, NC
RNY on 09/17/12

everyone has a different answer to this. It really does depend on what you like. I personally do the GNC lean shakes. Others say that the ones from walmart are good, some get them from Sam, Others swear by Necter brands(which i do like too, sometimes) It is a trail and error process till you find one you like.

Follow me on Pinterest!  SW/254 HW/276 CW/142  

Pictures: Pre-op, 1 year post op, 2 years post op.

Mary Catherine
on 2/22/13 3:40 am

Open up the canister and smell the protein.  If it smells gross, it will taste gross.  BSN makes two that are excellent for us and smell and taste great.  They smell like cake mix, not like spoiled milk.

Try BSN Lean Dessert and Syntra-6 brands.  You can order samples from Vitalady,

Megan K.
on 2/22/13 5:14 am
RNY on 02/18/13

For my shakes I like GNC's AMP protein products (their recommended "serving" is 3 scoops with 60 grams of protein...that's too much form my research, so I just use one scoop)...cookies and cream w milk reminds me of a milkshake...almost milkshake any ways...  It is very personal.

madeformore
on 2/22/13 6:52 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

I love the Atkins Advantage premade shakes. I have a mocha latte one over ice as my iced coffee breakfast every morning. Yummo!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

mbear108
on 2/22/13 7:44 am

I like the Nectar Latte.  Unflavored protein is the BEST--you can add it to anything!  soup, pudding,applesauce...

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 334 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 372 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 236 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 102 views
Recent Topics