What's on your plate (Monday)?

madeformore
on 3/3/13 10:39 pm - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Happy Monday everyone! Wave one of our "big" snowstorm came overnight and we have maybe an inch on the ground. LOL. That's the kind of snowstorm I can handle. Hope tonight's second wave they are predicting is just as tame for us. No school today so I have all 3 of my kiddos home along with my niece and nephew. Should be a fun, cozy day! Looking at a trip to the YMCA late this afternoon, since my niece has to be there for swimming anyway.

Breakfast: Turkey sausage patty and one scrambled egg. Couldn't even finish the egg - guess my pouch wanted to remind me of my restriction today!

Snack: Either cheese stick or protein shake

Lunch: Either chicken breast with a few alfredo noodles & broccoli OR leftover turkey burger

Snack: greek yogurt with apple slices

Dinner: Whatever I didn't have for lunch

Snack: Greek yogurt with strawberries & banana, cheez its

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

RebeccaElise
on 3/3/13 11:03 pm - Quincy, MA

I'm feeling very uninspired about food today...I don't even feel like eating, even though I know I must.

B: A scrambled egg w/cheese and 1/2 apple

S: 2 T. Dry roasted peanuts

L: 4 T. Hummus w/1 serving baked lentil chips and a Clementine orange

S: 1 Serving roasted edamame

D: 3 oz. Roast chicken w/roasted carrots, parsnips, and onions

I'm not sure I'll eat the snacks, but I've planned them, just in case it looks like it's going to be too many hours between meals.

Come visit me on my blog, Through a Cooking Glass! I talk about my journey through WLS and learning to live, cook, and eat on the other side.  

nfarris79
on 3/4/13 6:08 am - Germantown, MD

Short answer: everything. It's been a big-pouch-day.

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

Most Active
Recent Topics