Gurgly, grumbly, and loud.. Oh my!

Angela_Italiana
on 3/7/13 11:06 pm - CA
RNY on 03/04/13
Good morning, everyone!

My sweet, little stomach seems to be rather fussy in the morning. Makes me feel somewhat nauseated. Any suggestions on what to start off with to calm the beast? Protein drink? Water? Warm? Cold? I know it will likely vary by person, but any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you
SoCaPinkLady
on 3/7/13 11:21 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

My pouch is always gurgly and loud in the morning no matter what I do. I just laugh at it.

Lori                               

Dee.spunk
on 3/7/13 11:54 pm - Sacramento, CA
My pouch does the same. It kinda talks to me.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Karen8268
on 3/8/13 12:24 am - NH
RNY on 10/02/12

I always start my day off with a warm cup of tea.  My pouch has NEVER liked cold and NEVER liked a protein shake first thing in the morning.  Bleckkk!!  LOL

Angela_Italiana
on 3/8/13 12:27 am - CA
RNY on 03/04/13
Thanks everyone! I had a little hot broth this morning, and it seems to have calmed it down. Think I will start with some tea in the morning tomorrow and see how it goes!
Cindyagogo
on 3/8/13 4:01 am
RNY on 02/21/12

Warm start in the morning definitely settles the tummy. But i never know when it will start up again or why. Not sick feeling but definitely noisy and a kind of rolling feeling...gas no doubt. Sometimes i think there is an alien baby in there!

Margaret Smith
on 3/8/13 8:31 pm - Lake Wales, FL

Good Morning,

I didnt get the gurglen sounds until I was 8 yrs out and does get pretty loud so every morning first thing I do is mix up my protein shake with my coffee and enjoy it and tummy calm's down and I dont eat for a few hours as I am full from protein and coffee breakfast.I like chocolate so I have the best of both worlds every morning coffee and chocolate,,and I dont put NO creamer or sweetner it like some ppl do its sweet enough for me.

Margaret

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 223 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views