Is it too late to ask - what's on your plate today (Sunday)?

madeformore
on 3/10/13 7:37 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

So how much is daylight savings throwing everyone off? We are doing ok here, b/c we opted to skip the hour of Sunday school and just go in time for church, basically giving us back that hour we needed. We'll see what the kids are like at bedtime tonight!

Breakfast: Protein bar

Lunch: Small pieces of pork loin in bbq sauce, a few french fries in ranch dressing (out to eat with the family)

Snack: Cheese stick

Supper: Chicken drumstick (no skin), small scoop of rice, mixed vegetables

Snack: Greek yogurt

Trying to rein in my snacking, which continues to be a problem. My numbers have been dropping super slow for quite awhile and I'd like to see more come off so am going to see if this helps.

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Pittsteelers
on 3/10/13 8:47 am - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
B-- protein bar
L-- vanilla Greek yogurt with banana and kashi cereal added
S-- jalepeno cheese stick
D-- tuna casserole with wheat noodles, extra tuna, fat free mozzarella cheese and fat free cream if mushroom soup

juleskar
on 3/10/13 9:16 am
Not feeling too hot today. I've had protein shakes and lots of water so far. Tonight I had made up a batch of navy bean & turkey ham soup, but I realized I didn't have any more navy beans in the pantry, so I substituted lentils. It tasted fine while it was cooking, but we'll see how it turns out for dinner. If I get my appetite back, I might have a small side salad with it.
Findingme2013
on 3/10/13 9:22 am
RNY on 02/04/13

B~ Protein Shake

L~ Deli chicken and cheese

D~ Refried beans, cheese and salsa

Tracy91002
on 3/10/13 10:04 am
RNY on 01/17/13

B. protein shake

L. Low carb tortilla, salsa and low fat Mexican cheese broiled (my version of Mexican pizza)

D. 3 oz baked lemon pepper chicken, 1 tbsp green beans and 3 cucumber slices