20 days post op

misspeachpie
on 3/24/13 1:09 am - FL
What were you eating? Im on the road at my sons basketball tournament and I forgot to pack snacks. Can I have the meatballs from a meatball sub, cheese and crackers,....please help.
ncbrwneyedgurl
on 3/24/13 1:20 am - Raleigh, NC
RNY on 02/27/13

Are you on soft foods? I had my surgery on 2/27 and moved to soft foods this week...I was told anything that can be cut with a fork, moist and chewed well. I think that if the cheese is lowfat and I would do just a few crackers (I have tried Wheat Thins the other day just to see and they went down ok). Meatballs would probably be ok...although the sauce may have a lot of sugar?

If there is a grocery store near by what about a tuna lunch kit? Comes with a small can of tuna, crackers and a small spoon. You wouldn't need to worry about the crackers. You  could also get a yogurt at the grocery store.

Hope you are able to find something that will work for you!!

Jennifer in NC (banded 09/08, band removed 11/19/12, approved for RNY 02/14/13, Surgery 2/27/13)

tljwins
on 3/24/13 1:56 am, edited 3/24/13 8:58 am
I haven't had surgery yet but I'd be very careful about what you eat today .... you don't want to spend your day in those stinky portapotties! Well maybe they have regular bathrooms but you don't want to be sick all day so if I were u I'd stick to what has been working for you so far.
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 232 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics