What are you eating today (Saturday)?

madeformore
on 3/30/13 12:27 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Haven't seen this post in a few days so I will get it going today! :) We are all out of whack here today. First of all, we have my best friend from college, her significant other, and nearly 2 yr old here for the holiday. They arrived Thursday and will be here until Monday. On Wednesday right before their arrival, my 1 1/2 yr old got a fever. Her 7 yr old brother followed the next day. So it has been several days of alternating ibuprofen and tylonal for those two, praying the remaining kids (my 5 yr old and friend's 2 yr old) don't catch whatever this is and rearranging all our fun weekend plans to accomodate caring for sick kids. Ugh! We are on the mend today I think, with only the little one still having a slight fever. Thankful there are no other symptoms but ready to be done with this too!

Pre-breakfast: Fiber one cookie (tired, poor choice)

Breakfast: Protein shake

Lunch: Chicken lettuce wraps

Snack: Cashews

Dinner: Steak, grilled potatoes, veggie

Snack: Greek yogurt and fruit, cheese with kashi crackers

After lunch, my friend and I are turning all the kids over to the dads and retreating to the basement to scrapbook for the day. Yeah! Can't wait!!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Findingme2013
on 3/30/13 10:15 am
RNY on 02/04/13

I had perfect portion oatmeal with PB for breakfast and I had my old stand by refried beans with cheese for lunch and dinner. I also will have a sf pudding cup tonight. 

Most Active
Recent Topics