Taco Bell MISTAKE!

Angela_Italiana
on 5/3/13 7:37 am - CA
RNY on 03/04/13
Forgot to bring my lunch to work for the first time, and opted to try the Taco Bell pintos and cheese since I've heard so many rave reviews here. Ordered it without cheese and only ate about half... And now, I feel gross. My stomach is upset and gurgly. Not loving it. I think perhaps there was too much fat in it. Lesson learned!
Pittsteelers
on 5/3/13 8:10 am - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
There's about 7g of fat in a serving of their beans, and the is with the cheese. I wouldn't count them out, it was something new to your pouch and you may be able to tolerate them better later. It may have been the red sauce, the spiciness of it. When I get them I ask for easy red sauce.

juleskar
on 5/3/13 9:09 am
After I was cleared to eat solids, I would get Taco Bell's pintos & cheese, 2 orders of chicken, and a side of their red chili sauce. I'd mix it all together and enjoy. It's like a chicken and bean burrito without the wrap. It was good in a pinch.
aesposito
on 5/3/13 9:33 am

I order with cheese AND sour cream.  Pouchy loves it. 

Unless you have a sensitivity to fat (which some people do), there is no reason to not eat it in moderation...

Audrey

Highest weight: 340
Surgery weight: 313
Surgery date: 10/24/11
Current weight 170... 170 pounds lost!!!!

I am not a doctor, but I play one at work.

Angela_Italiana
on 5/3/13 10:54 am - CA
RNY on 03/04/13
I'm not sure what did it. I have refried beans with really HOT sauce at home, and have no problem. In fact I put hot sauce on just about everything, I just love it. I guess the only thing I could think of was the fat content, but it could just be that my stomach was being fussy today!

Thanks for the response, everyone
thynnlynn
on 5/4/13 2:24 am - MI

I also have no problem with their beans and cheese.

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 332 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 223 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?