2 Years post...with pics

Sarah R.
on 5/22/13 1:47 am

Im a tad late on this but I was 2 years postop May 9th! I went through almost all of last year with little weight loss...as in abuot 7 pounds and I gained that back over the winter. I started going to the gym and also cut out almost all snacking and really I realized the other day I still like the taste of food but I dont particularly care to eat much anymore. I finally have a routine down, I watch my sugars and carbs, I get anxious if I dont hit the gym at least every other day. It was an amazing feeling to realize id finally figured it out. Since going to the gym ive lost 13 pounds and 7 inches in 2 months. Ive gone from a size 34/5x (400 lbsish) to 14/16 top 16/18/L/XL bottoms (221 lbs). I finally know that I will get to my goal....Im a slow loser as I havent even lost 100 lbs quite yet since surgery but I'll get there in my own time as always Im just a bit slow on the uptake LOL.

brenda_m
on 5/22/13 1:50 am - Renick, WV

Way to go Sarah!!! Your beautiful!!! Congrats on your progress. I can only hope for the same results.

kikidoll
on 5/22/13 1:58 am - MA
RNY on 03/20/13

You look beautiful! Congratulations on your success, you have come a long way!!!!!!

Age: 26  Height: 5'11  Highest Weight: 278  Goal: 160  Surgeon: Dr. Rebecca Shore

G. Vasquez
on 5/22/13 2:01 am - CA

Congrats u look fabulous!!

Oxford Comma Hag
on 5/22/13 2:07 am
Congratulations! You have done really well and you look great.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

martitalinda
on 5/22/13 2:35 am

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! you are doing great and look AWESOME ... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! absolutely FABULOUS!!!! 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

AlohaJen
on 5/22/13 2:46 am
RNY on 09/05/12

Congrats too !!  I love how you aren't beating yourself up over not losing 100 lbs yet! That is amazing and surely shows that you have gotten "YOU" figured out.... it is hard to remember that each of us are unique and our journey will never be exactly like anyone else's....... so hard to learn not to compare ourselves to others.... Good Luck and I have no doubt that you will make your goal  !!

HW 304   SW 258  CW 199  GW  160?

Sarah R.
on 5/22/13 4:51 am

Thanks! That is why I wanted to make sure and post...not everyone makes goal in a year, but if you keep at it it can still happen just maybe on a longer time table. Might take me 3 years but I'll get there just the same!

Sherry T.
on 5/22/13 2:48 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12

So needed to see this today!! Love it!  Today is my one year anniversary! I still hate my pictures....so alas I haven't posted anything recent.  I take them but then hate how they look because I still see the flaws....I admit they are better.  I'm not bloated, swollen and just relatively HUGE.  

I've got to get on track with the exercise too...I've been out of school 2 weeks now and I've yet to hit it hard like I wanted too.  3 weeks until my check up with my doctor.  I did notice in the mirror last night that the stomach is looking more and more deflated...which is so shocking! LOL  

Anyway, I digress....I just wanted to say how much you inspire me and gives me a kick in the butt I need to get it together and start moving and shaking!!!  You're beautiful and doing a fabulous job!

Keep up the great work!

Sherry

Sherry T.
on 5/22/13 2:49 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12

Oh and can I have that dress when you are too small for it?    Love it!!    *smile*

Most Active
Recent Topics