Carbs

misspeachpie
on 5/23/13 9:47 am - FL

I'm 11 weeks out and I'm not sure what my carb intake should be. I have tried to contact my nutritionist but she has failed to call me back. Any insight would be appreciated.

Peaches

LadyLilMax
on 5/23/13 10:05 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

My dietician just has us count grams of protein for the first 6 months.  Then I am not sure. Her reasoning is that if we get in our protein and water, we will do fine and since I accomplished my goal ahead of time, I have to agree.

I go for my check up next month so I will see what will change if anything.

So no insight here on how many carbs but the vets will be weighing in with good stuff! 

RNY 12/11/12  HW:230   SW:220   GW:140   CW:130  5ft 1

PetHairMagnet
on 5/23/13 10:33 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I have been encouraged to do NO white carbs and after getting in all my protein and hydration, if I have any desire for a non-white carb that won't put me over, then to have it. My husband has one piece of gluten free bread, toasted, with 1 tsp of peanut butter once a week and he also eats a mini caesar salad with red fat dressing. Each of those max him out and keep him under the 1K calorie cap for the day. So limited, but not forbidden.

I had 1 tsp of whole grain pasta tonight. An hour later, I seem to have tolerated it AOK! YAY!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 370 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 331 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 220 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics