Feeling Boney but fat

tjleigh1965
on 5/30/13 12:30 am - OH

This is so crazy the way I am feeling...I can feel my hip bones and shoulder bones, my knees look huge .  but yet I still  have quite a bit of weight still to loose. I have lost 115 pounds in 11 months so far and I am wondering as I loose more are my bones gonna start pertruding through my skin. ugh... Still grateful but it feels funny to touch your bones through your skin now.  Lord please dont let me fall I probably will be like Humpty Dumpty cause there is no fat cushion left in certain areas especially the booty!lol

martitalinda
on 5/30/13 1:48 am

I would love to have a tiny or no booty ... I am afraid that genetics is dictating whatever is left of the panniculus adiposus of my rear as I tote around my big bertha on my slender body ... totally muscular I may add ... I think I am doomed to have a big caboose ... no matter how hard I try I am just not losing it LOL .... this is while my ribs protrude .. LOL...

Took a pic of my big bertha on break ... no humpty dumpty phenomenon for me if I fall on this one ... it probably bounces me right back up LOL....

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Jilly Bean
on 5/30/13 3:13 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12

Work that booty!!!  

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

martitalinda
on 5/30/13 4:11 am

LOL ... I did not mean to hijack the OPs thread .... just wishing to lose my caboose LOL

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Michelle L.
on 5/30/13 5:33 am - Phoenix, AZ

I can so relate to this. I'm at goal, and I have knobby knees and Skeletor face, but I have still have a flappy tummy thanks to my previous obese status plus the damage from three kids. I could make a nice purse out of this thing. :)   I'm also completely buttless.  I've been going to PT for a bad hip, and my PT says "stick your butt out more" -- I am! That's all the butt I have!

smilesandcurves
on 5/30/13 10:44 am - TX
RNY on 08/08/13 with

Have any of you thought of getting the skin removed? Is it tough to get insurance to cover that?

That is the one thing that is on my mind about this all. 

Rose_Queen
on 5/30/13 12:01 pm - OR
RNY on 05/10/12

I hear you! I have a super thin face now, bony chest and my arms would be small without the extra skin (sigh). But I have the extra skin (sigh) which makes my booty big and my tummy have a pooch that needs double shapers to look partway normal - so I think of myself as the lumpiest looking person in a size 4 dress I've ever seen. And the lumpiest looking person with a skinny face, too. It is like the 2 halves don't match! My shoulders are small and my booty is huge!

I would love plastic surgery, but I don't have $30,000 for what I need. And I'm a stay at home Mom of 2 little kids, so I'm not sure how I would arrange to have 2 weeks of intense recovery for the surgery and immediately after and then 4-6 weeks of help at home. Just not sure how I would do it at this point. But I would REALLY love to have plastics!

HW (Jan 2012): 308    SW (May 2012): 275       CW: 145   GW: 135  

Most Active
Recent Topics