12 weeks post op & some photos!

Dar_Mab
on 6/5/13 12:43 pm - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Hello fellow OHers.    So I am now down 87 pounds since Orientation June 2012.   54 of those pounds are since surgery on March 8.      I have finally figured out how to add photos into my albums. 

Apparently I have since learned you have to click on my name next to my pic and it will take you to my profile and pics

I feel absolutely great.  No issues with food tolerances.   Using MyFitness Pal daily .  Haven't strayed one iota from the Guelph plan.  Focusing on the 800 calories and 80 grams of protein. Working out near daily for an hour.  

I got to start raw vegetables  and salads this week so this is exciting.  Nice way to get in more fiber without all the high carbs or calories.  

My hubby is away on a 6 week bike trip .   Been gone for 2 weeks now and won't be bac****il July long weekend.  Will be interesting to see if he notices the progress! 

Dar

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

Member Services
on 6/5/13 1:23 pm - Irvine, CA

Congratulations! It is great to hear how well you are doing. Keep up the good work and keep sharing your journey.

Karen R.
on 6/5/13 1:35 pm
RNY on 04/14/13

That's fantastic!  Congratulations on keeping to your plan.

5'4" | Pre Surgery BMI:  40.7 | Current BMI:  20.8 | SW:  237 |  CW:  121 |  GW:  125

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

PPP
on 6/5/13 1:47 pm
Amazing progress! You're an inspiration.
Angela_Italiana
on 6/5/13 2:11 pm - CA
RNY on 03/04/13
Great job! Our surgery day was four days apart. Add me on MyFitnessPal if you like. It's always nice to have someone to talk with who is the same amount of time post op

GAngela85
shannonigan
on 6/5/13 5:08 pm - Tooele, UT
RNY on 04/30/13
Good work! How fun to be able to surprise your honey. Must make it a little easier to have him gone

PetHairMagnet
on 6/5/13 10:44 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On June 5, 2013 at 7:43 PM Pacific Time, Dar_Mab wrote:

Hello fellow OHers.    So I am now down 87 pounds since Orientation June 2012.   54 of those pounds are since surgery on March 8.      I have finally figured out how to add photos into my albums. 

Apparently I have since learned you have to click on my name next to my pic and it will take you to my profile and pics

I feel absolutely great.  No issues with food tolerances.   Using MyFitness Pal daily .  Haven't strayed one iota from the Guelph plan.  Focusing on the 800 calories and 80 grams of protein. Working out near daily for an hour.  

I got to start raw vegetables  and salads this week so this is exciting.  Nice way to get in more fiber without all the high carbs or calories.  

My hubby is away on a 6 week bike trip .   Been gone for 2 weeks now and won't be bac****il July long weekend.  Will be interesting to see if he notices the progress! 

Dar

What is the Guelph plan?

Motorcycle or bicycle?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Dar_Mab
on 6/6/13 3:01 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Hi  .  Guelph, Ontario, Canada is where I had my surgery.   They are fairly strict both during the OPti stage (only 1 cup of broth per day) and post surgery --- 2 weeks clear liquids,  2 weeks full fluids, then soft foods.  No raw vegetables or salads for 3 months. No Red meat for 6 months.  

And it is a motorcycle they are travelling on for 6 weeks!

Dar

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

PetHairMagnet
on 6/6/13 7:38 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On June 6, 2013 at 10:01 AM Pacific Time, Dar_Mab wrote:

Hi  .  Guelph, Ontario, Canada is where I had my surgery.   They are fairly strict both during the OPti stage (only 1 cup of broth per day) and post surgery --- 2 weeks clear liquids,  2 weeks full fluids, then soft foods.  No raw vegetables or salads for 3 months. No Red meat for 6 months.  

And it is a motorcycle they are travelling on for 6 weeks!

Dar

You lived on 1 cup of broth a day? No protein, no water, no anything else? That just seems incredibly unhealthy. Yikes! I don't know how you could do that. I would have been thirsty, lightheaded and CRABBY!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Calla Lily
on 6/6/13 12:13 am
RNY on 01/23/12

Oh my gosh! What a difference and so FAST! You look stunning!!!! Way to go!

RNY 01/23/12, HW 265, CW 115, Height 5'6"

Most Active
Recent Topics