ONE YEAR...HOW TIME ZOOMED BY!!

tjleigh1965
on 6/5/13 6:11 am - OH

So excited today, grateful, thankful, favored and Blessed to see this year of amazing weight loss!  No challenges, Set backs, or anything major following this surgery last year.  I feel 100% better and I am looking forward to learning how to keep these 115 pounds down and loose more... not to mention learn to be right on target with fitness, thats my goal too now. 

Thank you to all of you who have shared with me , laughed with me , cried with me when I lost my relationship with the weight and for those encouragers of the weight loss universe.  Thank you Guys. I love this Website!

Thank you University /CaseWestern University Medical Hospitals of Cleveland, you are the best team EVER!!

brenda_m
on 6/5/13 7:14 am - Renick, WV

I LOVE this website too!!! And CONGRATS on your loss!!! Great to hear you havent had any problems. Very encouraging.

Oxford Comma Hag
on 6/5/13 7:18 am
Congratulations! Now where are the pictures?

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

OH2012
on 6/5/13 1:49 pm - OH

Congratulations and Best Wishes for continued success!!!

Prov. 3:5,6

PetHairMagnet
on 6/5/13 10:52 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

AWESOME!! I love reading posts like this and look forward to being able to do the same next May!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

LetsRoll
on 6/7/13 1:02 am - NC

Congratulations!!!!!  Posts like yours are so inspiring to me!

Sassyflamingo
on 6/7/13 1:05 am
RNY on 06/14/12

Way to go! You are a rock star!

Most Active
Recent Topics