Garcina Cambogia

mercedes66693
on 6/13/13 12:29 am

Does anyone know if you can take this after RNY?  My friend is taking it she hasn't had surgery. But her mood and energy level has increase so much she feels so much better was thinking about taking it for that reason she is less stressed and has lost 4 1/2 on the first week.

PetHairMagnet
on 6/13/13 1:43 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Never heard of it, but I'd ask my nutritionist before I took anything not on my plan.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/13/13 1:51 am

It is a stimulant. Try it on a day that you don't see many people - in case you get too stimulated and feel like you want to choke someone. If you try - try very slowly.. some people may get issue with hearth palpitation or allergic reaction. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 385 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 442 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 341 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 152 views
Recent Topics