2nd dietitian completed

gd135
on 6/20/13 4:45 am

I've completed my second dietitian appt and I feel excited for furture yet at the same time nervous and a little overwhelmed. Is it hard to remember to take your vitamins, not to drink to quickly, I struggle with remembering to practice not just drinking but having to sip. Even though I'm a little nervous, I'm way more excited, hopefully the next 4 months will pass by quickly!

Bibi723
on 6/20/13 1:50 pm - IL
RNY on 11/20/13

I will be completing appointment #3 next week for weight management. Time is going faster then i thought . I am working every day towards eating slower smaller bites and keeping a diary of food and how it makes me feel.  I am reading as much as i can about surgery and teaching my lil girl all that i am learning. I am also working with dumbbells for upper body and bands for lower body. This past week alone i went from 281.2 to 278.2 so i will be at my required weight loss of 10%  weight of my weight for surgery by the end of the 6 months for my approval .... Hit me up any time as its nice to know other people at the same stage as i am .... Best of luck .. Bibi 

Kat Kat
on 6/20/13 1:55 pm - AZ

I made a schedule that works for me, so getting in my Vitamins has gone smoothly. I place my vitamins in the places I will be at and during the times I need to take them. For instance I drink my morning coffee at my desk, and work on my pc in the early evening (7 days a week), so I keep and take my Muti's (Centrum Silver), B-12 (Subingual) , D3 (Dry) and Calcium Citrate in my den morning and early evening. I keep chewable Calcium Citrate in my pocket, briefcase and desk for  midday, so no matter where I am I can chomp them down. I picked a brand and flavor I like too, so I'd be hard pressed to forget it. I'm past menopause and my iron is good, so I don't need to work it in, but if I did, it would be on my nightstand to take at bedtime. Some folks find setting the alarms on their phones is helpful. You might use a  combination of these ideas. Try to figure out what will jog your memory. Also, remembering the BAD effects of not keeping your levels up might be a motivator  to help remember as well.

As for sipping, no need to practice. You will learn very quickly if you're drinking too fast and adapt.

Kat

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 145 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?