update on my personal hell

NSULArry
on 7/1/13 1:46 am - LA
RNY on 04/02/13

Well I hav no weighed in in weeks, so that number below is pretty old  (will do so today for you guys, so it should be accurate in a few hours) BUT around week six i had a turn for the worse, where i couldn't tolerate anything, and was starting to dry heave every once in awhile.

That is pretty much where I left off in my last update, Today I Take a nexium twice a day every day, and two teaspoons of carafate three times a day to treat ulcers,  I had a scope where no ulcers were found, but all the signs of an ulcer were present on the inside i was told, so the doctor felt there was probably one right out of sight. 

As it is right now, I am constantly Dry heaving (in the past three days occasionally throwing up (usually liquids or little bits of food)now)

Always in pain, When i walk i am always dizzy, i have lost a substatial amount of muscle mass, i feel incapable of standing for long periods of time, I tried to get a summer job, had to resign.

Please do excuse the whiney tone of this post, i honestly feel like i just need a place to layout all of my fustrations, i don't find worrying my friends and family on social networks with a post like this. Lol hope things do get better for me soon, I pretty much have until august...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

NDHM
on 7/1/13 1:52 am
Praying things turn around for you quickly!!
Brenda S.
on 7/1/13 2:00 am - FL
RNY on 04/09/13

I'm so sorry you're having a hard time.  I really hope things improve for you soon. 

gd135
on 7/1/13 2:06 am

Good luck and I hope things turn around for you quickly

NSULArry
on 7/1/13 4:00 am - LA
RNY on 04/02/13

Weight updated

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Dolores L.
on 7/1/13 7:48 am - FL
Revision on 08/14/12

So sorry to hear you are having a hard time. Hopefully, they are giving you something to tame the nausea too?

Dar_Mab
on 7/1/13 8:08 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Aw that's too bad that you are going through this. Hope they get to the bottom of things soon.   Take care

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

Most Active