First mistake!!

lovedbymany09
on 7/18/13 1:13 pm - NC
RNY on 06/03/13

So today I made my first mistake by eating 2 funguns onion rings chips out of my daughter bag. I didn't get sick because it didn't have a lot of sugar. But it's still junk food and I shouldn't had it. I'm only almost 7 weeks out. Ugh I'm upset with myself...

The race isn't given to swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...Be Blessed!!!

Melissa Nicely
on 7/18/13 1:32 pm - Chesapeake, OH
RNY on 05/06/13

Don't beat yourself up over it. Yes you ate 2 of them but just think, it was only 2 and not the whole bag like it would have been before surgery. You stopped yourself from eating more. That's the point to all of this. We can take a taste of something but we have to know when to stop and not eat everything in sight.

Louy
on 7/18/13 1:33 pm
RNY on 08/12/13

well at least you have stood up and taken ownership of the deviation, now time to stop beating your self up about it.   

Tina Mendonca
on 7/18/13 3:17 pm - Merced, CA

Yeah, don't beat yourself up about it. Mine was a McNugget! and just a bite! I had a dumping incident and it was just so disgusting! That was enough to make me not do it again. Believe me, I learned my lesson.

sharon13
on 7/18/13 9:11 pm - PA

Try not to beat yourself up over it.  I am 3 months out and I have had some of the same issues.  I felt horrible too.  I mean Hello, I had the surgery for a reason and here I am messing it up.  I have had so much trouble with meats and proteins that I fell into anything that would stay down.  Just take it slow and be careful not to over indulge in things, the more you try the easier it will be to fall back into the trap that put you at a higher weight.  Good luck to you and take one day at a time.

Highest Weight 303   Pre Surgery 278   Date of Surgery 4/3/2013

lovedbymany09
on 7/18/13 11:30 pm - NC
RNY on 06/03/13
Thanks ladies!! I'm determine to be successful. I've lost 35lbs so far since my surgery and I refuse to go back!!

The race isn't given to swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...Be Blessed!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics