Sick and tired of people attacking the vets on here

Watson
on 7/22/13 10:42 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Hey hey Q-T - Pie to you too my dear. I'm still going to be on this site for now, I still have hope in this site. ...awe...thank you my dear ma'am. So are you my sweet pea.

I think I need to play in traffic for a little bit.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

illinois Gama D.
on 7/23/13 1:43 am

DAMN, I went to bed early and the drama lama came to visit ,,,again,!!!  I always wonder why "they " feel they can tell us how to go about our business and tell us it  is wrong ,,,BUT here several are still here pointing the ugly finger at the vets again>>. isn't  what you are doing "keeping it going " If you don't like what we are saying DO NOT REPLY, I think  many of the comments to Jane, kim, Kelly were  just RUDE, , have a great day,

Rny 2003

come join the new R&R 3.0, where the fun is:)

JaneJetson60
on 7/23/13 1:58 am
RNY on 05/07/12

Moonyouto, I know, so many people have no class and I can get down and dirty like the rest if I so choose.  I appreciate your support so much and the original poster got down and ugly with Kelly and she s a newbie to begin with  Then we have the Bimbo in Texas.  God Lord  So yes the longer I am here the more determined I am to stay because I have to pay it forward to you and all the others that have helped so many on their journey.  Thanks sweetie, hope you are feeling better by the way.  People whine about not losing 80 lbs in three days after surgery.  Well, let them go through what you did and then and only then will I have compassion and understanding to what really feeling ****ty feels.  Keep in touch girl.  You and the vets keep us going!   Jane kiss

JaneJetson60
on 7/23/13 2:09 am
RNY on 05/07/12

For any of you that may wonder what's going on, I blocked a real B*^&* for the first time in my life on here on OH.  So many of these posts may not make sense.  But the one that already posted knows what is going on and I know you vets have seen this over and over and this is my first real experience in being bumped to this forum and I guess it was my turn in the barrel!   Thanks all of you for the support!  God, what a bunch of asses there are out in the world!!!!  Jane

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/13 9:16 pm

We've all had our turn in the barrel lol !  (((()))) glad to see U're putting i in proper perspective ... internet spats matter less than zero to me personally ...  theyre kind of sickly  entertaining ... but as for having ANY bearing on real life whatsoever .. NOT . 

Most Active
Recent Topics