financing

bonniecontreras
on 8/27/13 3:41 am - Norwalk, CA
im back after a long time.... well now i want to finance another surgery.... i self paid the first time from my savings... but now i want to finance and have my husband pay for it.... and save my other money for plaatic surgery.... i know ive gotten alot of crap before about my weight gain.... so i would really aprecciate if you can only help with my question....
THeres two parts to this.... 1- has anyone had gastric by pass with dr kelly in tijuana? @ my other question is if anyone financed it.... i need a few companys names were they finance.... please please help.....
JenniPenny
on 8/27/13 5:41 am - MN

I don't understand if you had surgery the first time? RNY? why would you need another surgery that's not plastics? Or do you mean you want to get it for your husband? Does he  have insurance. Sorry I'm not quite sure what your question is.

Jen 11+ yrs post op RNY

PetHairMagnet
on 8/27/13 8:59 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On August 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM Pacific Time, JenniPenny wrote:

I don't understand if you had surgery the first time? RNY? why would you need another surgery that's not plastics? Or do you mean you want to get it for your husband? Does he  have insurance. Sorry I'm not quite sure what your question is.

Jen 11+ yrs post op RNY

I get the impression she gained weight back, wants another WLS and her husband to pay for it. To me, that is like buying another car for a kid who wrecked one through foolish choices...no way is that happening.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

gentlyonward
on 8/27/13 7:24 am - St. John's, Canada
RNY on 08/17/13 with

I had surgery with Dr. Valenzuela in Tijuana and could NOT be more pleased.. I self paid, so I'm not much help in that sense, but most surgeons will give you a list of companies they deal with either on their website or if you contact them directly.

agraydolfin1
on 8/27/13 10:26 am - TX

She so did not explain herself well. I am a second time atound myself. I am not trying to make excuses for myself as well. I had sergury in 2000, when it was first out. I started at 353 and went down to 253. I was under the impression that I wold never be able to eat enough to gain my weight back. I would gain five and tell myself i would lose it latter. il i was back to 340. Since i had bypass the first time, I thought there was no solution to loose again. I looked up my old docter and had a consultation, and insurance approved me with no prerequisites.    So am down to 256, still needing to loose a few more lbs, but now know that i can gain it back quick!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 401 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 392 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 218 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 295 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 328 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?