Another question (a little personal) and my first NSV!

Love2travel4
on 9/1/13 11:59 pm
This morning in the shower as I was washing my rear end, I noticed I had a little ra**** is a bit red, and corse feeling?? Doesn't hurt, not itchy. I put a bit of Neosporin on it and will keep an eye on it. Anyone else ever get this? FYI....I have been having BM since first day home, past 2 days a bit better than diarrhea.

Got dressed this morning and put on a pair of jean capris that were comfortable to a bit tight last week. This morning, didn't even have to suck in my tummy to get them buttoned...6 days post op! Still haven't weighd myself...waiting until my 2 week checkup!
PetHairMagnet
on 9/2/13 12:05 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Are you talking a rash on your actual hiney skin or on your anal area? If it is your skin, I'd not worry much as it could just be a reaction to be rubbed differently by clothing, but if it is on your anus, I would call your doctor. 

I have a strange 'patch' on one cheek, that feels like a piece of Scotch tape stuck to it. My husband has looked at it and says that he can tell it is different than the skin around it, but it is not peeling or itchy or anything. I noticed it in the shower as well and my PCP said that it is nothing she's worried about (over the phone) so I am pretty much just letting it go right now.

YEAH for you on the capri fitting well!

I do 'fashion show' on Friday nights and pull out all the things that did not fit the week prior and try them on within 2 sizes (I have clothes down to a 12 in my closets) and I am always amazed at things that I could not button one week, fit the next! I started doing this because an outfit I bought and was excited to wear was too big by the time I tried it on again. :( So now that is my 'treat' to myself each Friday and when something is too big, straight to the giveaway pile it goes!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

kecldr3
on 9/2/13 12:22 am
RNY on 08/14/13

Wow what an awesome thing to do on Fridays!!  I will have to start doing that as things change so fast.  I am 2.5 weeks out from my surgery.  Thanks for sharing:)

Tonya

Love2travel4
on 9/2/13 12:11 am
Love the Friday night fashion show! Great idea!

The skin is on my actual cheek, just to the inside....not the anus. I also made my mother look at it! My poor mama this week...she has taken care of me, cooked and cleaned, changed bandages etc. not sure what I will do when she goes home tomorrow! I will continue to monitor it. Any changes I will call pcp.
JLS_NJ
on 9/2/13 1:03 am
RNY on 10/15/13
One week out and a victory already. Truly encouraging. Too much reading can start to scare you away.

I love threads like this.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 330 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 193 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 115 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?