NSV and pain back in the same week

dessalves
on 9/15/13 12:48 pm

So this past week was really eventful for me and my pouch.. First the good news: I went to a event at my old University and I arrived during the coffee break. All my friends were eating a lot, all that kind of food that I would eat until I felt full before surgery and I didn't even felt the need to go out of my plan. My friends even asked if I wasn't gonna eat (some of them know but I haven't told every one of them). The only thing that made me a little sad that day was that no one commented on my weight loss. But as my friends are all men I told myself that they didn't know how to say something...anyway I am doing it for me so I am trying not to care that much.

Now for the not so good piece of news: I am having pain again!!!!  It is a different kind of pain, right below my ribs and it feels like I did like 1000 sit ups (which I didn't btw, not even 1). The only explanation I have is that I sat on the floor and cleaned my trunk, getting stuff that I don't need anymore and throwing them out to make a little room for my books. So maybe being on the floor and getting my stuff from the trunk caused it, but I am a little worried cause it is not going away. Anyone had a similar pain?

ShadeMcG
on 9/16/13 2:23 am
RNY on 11/04/12
Is it only on one side? When I had a gallbladder issue it hurt under my ribs on my right side. I saw call the doc if it persists.

Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Height:  5'11", Highest Weight:  281  Surgery Weight:  266 Goal Weight:  165  Current Weight:  170

dessalves
on 9/16/13 7:56 am

No it goes from one side to the other, thought the left side hurts a little bit more. I had a blood work done earlier and I am going back to the hospital to get the results in a bit. Thank you so much for answering. 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 225 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics