Pain. I haven't felt this before. Any ideas?

Louy
on 9/26/13 10:59 pm
RNY on 08/12/13

Iv got pain to the right side of my belly button.  It's not from food as it started before I had anything to eat.  It feels like iv got a tape worm with a flick knife in my belly.  Does anyone know what it could be? It's goes all the way through to my lower back. My doctor really loves it when I call after hours on the Friday night. Lol. It's 11 pm here in Melbourne an the hospital in an hour and a half way. If you have any ideas to put my mind at eas, it would be great to here from you.  

The Salty Hag
on 9/26/13 11:06 pm
RNY on 05/20/13
Do you have your gallbladder? If so, I'd do a little research on symptoms. Symptoms for a gallbladder attack can vary greatly.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Vivian Prouty
on 9/26/13 11:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX

It could be possible that the pain you are feeling is still from your surgery since I see you are newly post op.    It takes quite sometime for the deep incissions to heal.    That is probably the main incission that your surgeon used ( or could be ).   If the pain doesn't go away and if it gets worse....I would call your doctor ( whether he's thrilled with the call or not....that goes along with becoming a doctor ).    Praying it is nothing serious.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Louy
on 9/26/13 11:12 pm
RNY on 08/12/13

Thanks guys.  I thought maybe both of those things too. Hope it's just post op healing. I really don't want yet another surgery. 

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/13 11:51 pm

You are still healing.But it could be a hernia.

Most Active
Recent Topics