Smaller "Girls"

jasmith31
on 10/24/13 6:51 am, edited 10/24/13 6:52 am - Los Angeles, CA

Sorry male members of the group...this is more of a chick thing...

So, I've always been more endowed in the chest area.  My largest size was a 44JJ!  

I've had to go buy new bras because my old ones aren't ftting properly anymore...

I am now a 38J!  (which is equivalent to a 40DDD).

A great fitting bra is AMAZING for the 'ol self esteem!

PetHairMagnet
on 10/24/13 7:11 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I went from a 48DD in January to a 38C about three months ago. Holding steady and considering running for President of the Itty Bitty ***** Committee. ;)

But I sure do like the new size overall!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

-Babydoll-
on 10/24/13 7:49 am - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Ooohhh its so sad. I am so sad that my *girls* are getting smaller, but not only small but looong...lol. when I'm done losing a boob job will be in order...lol along with other plastics but definitely a boob job..lol

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 10/24/13 8:01 am - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

Yay! Congrats! I was a 44 MM at one point! Now, I'm down to a 40G. I love my new bra. I bought it because it was labeled a "minimizer". I asked my boyfriend if my boobs looked small in the bra since i was wearing a minimizer. He just laughed at me. :( hahaha

I know from previous weight loss attempts that I will probably end up with a 36D by the time I'm done. And I will definitely need a lift.

*DS with Dr. Ara Keshishian on 08/06/13* SW: 231 CW: 131 GW: 119 * Check out My YouTube Channel: AmysDSJourney *

The Salty Hag
on 10/24/13 8:38 am
RNY on 05/20/13
My girls are so sad looking these days. I had some pretty sizable girls before weight loss, but now they look like deflated balloons.
I can LITERALLY roll them up and stuff them into my bra cups.

That being said, I'd still rather have Gleep and Gloop perched on my chest and weigh 90 lbs less than I did a year ago.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

MNJourney
on 10/24/13 9:15 am
I think I was a 48DDD, and my most recent bra was a 34C, but the C is mostly just extra skin! I don't mind though... I've gone from a 3XXX/26 to a Small. The dress I bought for the holidays yesterday was a size 4!

HW:317 SW:255 CW:147

poet_kelly
on 10/24/13 10:49 am - OH

I was a 42DDD.  Now I think I am a 38 Long.  :(

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

karin602
on 10/24/13 11:12 am - MD
RNY on 07/30/13

Don't know where I'll end up but down to a 40D with room to spare.  But back at my younger lowest weight I was a 34A - peanuts instead of melons.  I'll just have to wait and see but would like to at least be a B.  Seems like I lose the most there!

Karin

Oxford Comma Hag
on 10/24/13 12:20 pm
I too was a J cup. I am still an F but the ladies aren't what they used to be

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Katie K.
on 10/24/13 7:18 pm - Maitland, FL
RNY on 06/25/13
My girls didn't keep up with my weight gain, and so far they're not shrinking. I used to be a 34D (don't really remember the band size, but it was definitely a D-cup), then a 44AA, now 42A.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 196 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 117 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 0 replies · 6 views
Recent Topics