before pictures in same outift but different photos?

Jen Lyn
on 10/31/13 3:30 am
RNY on 11/11/13

I am thinking that I would like to document but I can't imagine being public in a sports bra.

I thought about buying a summer outfit  or a bikini in a size 22, 16, 10, and 4 to show the progression.  What do you think?

PetHairMagnet
on 10/31/13 4:56 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Sounds like a great idea to me!

And the funny thing is...I would have DIED before going out in a sports bra a few months ago and now when I buy them I want to be sure they CAN be worn alone with running pants, lol. :) 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

averybyrd
on 10/31/13 6:07 am

I think that's a great idea. I'm doing something similar, except I'm just keeping one outfit and taking pictures in it - the same size - to compare. It's already gone from too small to nearly too big. I can't wait until it's hanging off me!

Most Active
Recent Topics