Free Protein Drinks!

gooddaysunshine
on 11/2/13 8:20 am
RNY on 04/30/13

I did not give them my social security number.  They do not ask for that.  I gave them NO financial information at all.  My prescription coverage pays for it.  They verify your coverage; some cover it, some don't.  It so happens, mine does.  I haven't read anything negative about them until now.  I have read multiple other posts of people getting the same results as me. 

PetHairMagnet
on 11/2/13 9:02 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On November 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM Pacific Time, gooddaysunshine wrote:

Read about "Insure Nutrition" on here so I decided to check it out.  Just wanted everyone to know, it doesn't appear to be any type of scam, I have received 2 bottles of liquid vitamins and 2 cases of Premier Protein drinks and will continue to automatically receive that monthly.  Absolutely free.  No shipping, no copay, nothing.  insurenutrition.com  Check it out!

Stay away from this shady company!!!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

gooddaysunshine
on 11/2/13 11:55 am
RNY on 04/30/13

Why PetHairMagnet?  What was your experience?

mzlaura
on 11/2/13 2:54 pm - Litchfield, NH
RNY on 03/05/13
On November 2, 2013 at 6:55 PM Pacific Time, gooddaysunshine wrote:

Why PetHairMagnet?  What was your experience?

Not trying to be rude so please do not take this the wrong way but if it does sound too good to be true it likely is as stated by the above poster. Of course free would appeal to anyone but in the grand scheme of things i don't think it is too much to devote $30 a month in vitamins post RNY it's extremely important you take your vitamins daily and cannot depend on free ones in the mail from a non-reputable company and a lot of people are unaware of their liquid vitamins which means you probably shouldn't be taking them to begin with.

HW: 401  SW: 297  CW: 200.8
RNY gastric bypass surgery on March 5th, 2013

proudmami135
on 11/2/13 8:43 pm - OH
RNY on 09/16/13

I am always weary of anything free in the mail that is edible. I would check with your insurance company and find out if they've even been billed for anything from these people. And I agree it is weird that there is nothing online about the liquid vitamins. 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 496 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 295 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 565 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 555 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 283 views
Recent Topics