Free Protein Drinks!

gooddaysunshine
on 11/2/13 4:37 am
RNY on 04/30/13

Read about "Insure Nutrition" on here so I decided to check it out.  Just wanted everyone to know, it doesn't appear to be any type of scam, I have received 2 bottles of liquid vitamins and 2 cases of Premier Protein drinks and will continue to automatically receive that monthly.  Absolutely free.  No shipping, no copay, nothing.  insurenutrition.com  Check it out!

saterry
on 11/2/13 4:41 am - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

I got the same thing ! Free ---crazy my insurance is paying for everything

SRVG 1997 SW 301   Revision to RNY 10/3/13 SW 247 GW 130  Ht 5'8

poet_kelly
on 11/2/13 4:45 am - OH

What kind of vitamins are they?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

gooddaysunshine
on 11/2/13 5:39 am
RNY on 04/30/13

"Optisource Bariatric Multi-Vitamin Liquid"  Came with a paper listing everything in it...24 different things listed, take 1 tablespoon twice daily.

poet_kelly
on 11/2/13 6:07 am - OH

I didn't know Optisource made a liquid vitamin.  I tried to look up the nutritional stats but can't find it anywhere online . The Optisource website just shows their chewable vitamins.  I'm wondering if their liquid multi is better their their chewable, because I think their chewable multi is a pretty poor choice for us.

Does two tablespoons a day give you 200% of the RDA of most of the stuff there?

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

LessofJess
on 11/2/13 5:42 am - Huntertown, IN

Can you share a link or contact info please?

gooddaysunshine
on 11/2/13 5:45 am
RNY on 04/30/13

www.insurenutrition.com

There are also little ads always showing on here, that is where I first saw it.

LessofJess
on 11/2/13 5:47 am - Huntertown, IN

Thanks for the super quick response!!

TurnThePage
on 11/2/13 6:40 am, edited 11/2/13 6:40 am

WHOA!      

We've been down this road before. It is run as a mail operation out of small pharmacy in a not so good part of Los Angeles. If down the road your insurance doesn't pay for this, they will be back to collect from you. It was documented on a different thread. Not sure if it was this forum or another one. Primarily they deal with Medicare patients, like those sleazy people who sell jazzed up motorized wheel chairs. 

Remember what your mom taught you---if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. There is no free lunch--protein or otherwise.  Please be careful not to give them any of your private financial information. Did you already give them your social security number, supposedly for use with your insurer????  Better start checking your credit cards and credit report because you don't know where that number is going now.

poet_kelly
on 11/2/13 7:45 am - OH

I'd recommend checking with your insurance.  I have Medicare and my Part D plan won't cover vitamins.  It used to cover my B12 for injections (not the syringes, but the actual B12) but now it doesn't even cover that.  Most insurance plans have copays for prescriptioin items, though, so it would seem odd to me if they said you didn't have to pay a copay.  When my Medicare Part D  plan covered by B12, I did have to pay my copay.

Most Active
Recent Topics