1 Week Shake Down and PATT

Shayvin
on 11/26/13 8:23 am

So today I had my PATT,  Pre Attmittance Testing and Training...whatever the training means...I think some staff lol. When the girl at my surgeons office gave me my appointment she just said I had an appointment with the Anesthetic Doc. today at 11, So I had my 1 hour drive, shake for breakfast, get there went to the wrong building as she  didn't say where just street..got lost, had cane no handicap parking.. and then found the room only to be promptly told that I would be there for at least 5 hours. I had completed the questionaire, brought and wrote meticulously my meds only to see a nurse who took an hour and a half to slowly ask me the questions and enter them into her computer and ditto for the meds. I was dizzy from no food, thirsty and in pain as I did not have my meds with me (bottles were empty) had tons of blood taken, the exact same as three times before. My third chest xray, and finally met the Anest Doc. I was so exhausted and dizzy I didn't think I could drive home but took it slow. The good part is that I lost 14lbs in one week on the protien shakes! Having worked with a major bank, I know the left doesn't talk to the right hand. Repetivtive things and actions. But I should have been told what to expect. The Doctor reassured me I was quite healthy as many people are not., young, and I would be ok. So two weeks to go!

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 422 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 508 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 490 views