anyone feel like i do

scoobyluvr1
on 12/3/13 6:34 am
RNY on 10/21/13

Just wanted to say I am so sorry you are feeling this way and that you have lost some friends. I hope you realize that you do not need friends that can't be there to support and encourage you.   I do hope you can find something to feel good about with your surgery.  All the best to you.

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

SteveWebb
on 12/3/13 6:42 am - NC

I am really blessed to be in a program that has a behavioral therapist as part of the treatment.  I plan to work with her after my surgery to get over the rough spots.  I have a co-worker that is very negative about my up-coming surgery.  He is extremely obese himself and my going through this program seems to bother him a great deal.  I will continue to let it be his problem.  I want you to know however you see yourself in the mirror, I'm sure those around you see you in a much better light.  Sometimes we are our own worse enemy.  I know I am at times.  You are very special in God's eyes and he loves you and wants the best for you.  See if your insurance will cover some counseling or talk to a Pastor if you have one.  We're all in this together even though we've never met and many times are on the other end of the Country from one another.  Many on this site have the same feelings and concerns.  Many times I feel all alone when I'm in the mist of a crisis or storm as I like to call them. I love this site because I find others share the same problems and seem to care about what I'm going through.  Just want you to know I care and so do all the others and I will pray the Lord helps you through this time and helps you to reach your goals.  God bless you, Steve Clyde, NC

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

charlem
on 12/3/13 6:52 am - GA
RNY on 12/27/12
Thank you so much

MSSEXXC74
on 12/3/13 4:28 pm, edited 12/3/13 4:28 pm

Girlfriend,  you need counseling because your mind hasn't, caught up with the actual physical change . I looked at your pictures and I can't believe you are trying to loose more weight you have a hot body. Shoot what I wouldn't be doing if this chick's body looked like that! People wouldn't be able to stand me  .lol but serious!

MSSEXXC

charlem
on 12/6/13 2:16 am - GA
RNY on 12/27/12

it seems that simple from the outside looking in however the weight loss occurred so quickly that my mind still sees the massive ciara it is hard to explain

MSSEXXC74
on 12/6/13 2:20 am

I bet it is, hard

MSSEXXC

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 384 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 357 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 321 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?