Protein in liquid concentrate...just add 4 ounces water???

Jen Lyn
on 12/10/13 12:06 am
RNY on 11/11/13

I was at a nutrition store and he showed me this protein that looks like apple juice.  You add 4 ounces water to one ounce protein drink which has 15 grams per serving.  Does anyone use this? Would there be any reason not to?

poet_kelly
on 12/10/13 12:13 am - OH

What kind of protein is in it?  Whey isolate or concentrate?  Collagen?  Something else?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

SteveWebb
on 12/10/13 6:56 am - NC

Kelly I'm so glad you're on here, I learn so much from you.  Thanks and Merry Christmas

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

poet_kelly
on 12/10/13 6:59 am - OH

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics