Not losing enough

mzlaura
on 12/28/13 3:43 am - Litchfield, NH
RNY on 03/05/13

Welcome to WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY and unfortunately this is a part of the journey. I am 10 months post op on 1/5 and i have lost 85 lbs almost with lots of stalls. Your only 2 months out and i hate to tell you but you will hit many more stalls including ones over a month long. And you will even yes *gasp* fight between gaining and losing the same 3-5 lbs for WEEKS. We all do... you can choose to do the right thing by following the rules and letting your weight do it's thing when it does it and not be discouraged or focus on it every day and kick yourself in the butt everyday by focusing on what the scale says. It destroys you trust me i know i am just about 10 months out and still trying to not let the scale dictate my day. The weight will come off whether it's slow, or fast you just have to be patient and let your body do it's thing. Some of us just lose differently than others.. look at me then other people around my weight with same surgery dates lost more than 20 lbs more than me at this point. It's a part of life... sorry just being honest here you will make yourself crazy if you let that scale dictate your life.. i am working on this myself and learning to ignore it and move on...

HW: 401  SW: 297  CW: 200.8
RNY gastric bypass surgery on March 5th, 2013

hollykim
on 12/28/13 8:50 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

sorry can't read a word you wrote.

Most Active
Recent Topics