Perfect Iron

angeleigh
on 1/6/14 3:53 am - angier, NC
RNY on 09/17/12

I found a great deal on Perfect Iron by Sundown naturals. It is on sale for BOGO Free at my local Food lion. The normal price is 6.99 So I picked up 4 for 14.00 pretty good deal. The store manager wasnt sure if the deal will be going until next Tuesday or ending  tomorrow.

Follow me on Pinterest!  SW/254 HW/276 CW/142  

Pictures: Pre-op, 1 year post op, 2 years post op.

poet_kelly
on 1/6/14 4:13 am - OH

I wish there was a Food Lion around here.  I've been having trouble finding it in stores lately.  Meijer near me used to carry it and so did Rite Aid but both have stopped carrying it for some reason.  Last time I needed some I ordered it from Drugstore.com (they usually have it for 5.99 but it was on sale for $4.99) but of course you have to pay shipping.  I also have a coupon for $3 off on two bottles, if I can find a place near me that still carries it.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

PetHairMagnet
on 1/6/14 5:19 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Oh good to know--I have  Food Lion not far from my home. I'll pick some up tonight. Thanks!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!